Friday, December 5, 2014

Rules!!! Please read first!!! (Updated)

     First and foremost- I am a very easy going person and I don't take offense to a lot of things, but if I don't agree with something, I will tell you. If you don't agree with me, feel free to tell me as well. I am not one to watch my mouth so there will possibly be some absurdities and vulgar language. This blog is not G-Rated, but it won't be NC-17 either.
     I plan to mostly talk about what it's like to have 4 kids and watching them grow and learn every day, along with the every day craziness that comes with it. I don't want to flirt. I don't want to date you, I just want to write and maybe answer questions. Possibly even help someone out and get some exposure for myself as well. With that being said...
    Second- If you like something I say (or even if you don't), please share. I am an aspiring writer and have written one novel and currently working on it's sequel. I would like to eventually snag an agent and the more I write, the better I will become. If you have suggestions, please share them with me.
     Third- I am not a professional, nor do I hold any degrees, so everything I say on here is just my PERSONAL OPINION or based on my own personal experiences. If I don't have an answer for you, I will try to point you in the right direction to find them.
     Fourth- I am here to "attempt" to be insightful and I apologize now if I offend anyone. I'd like to say that if someone posts something that I find rude or is just being an ass, I would turn the other cheek and let it go. Most likely, that won't happen. I can handle criticism so that's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about those obnoxious people who just enjoy bullying anyone and everyone. Well, I won't stand for it. I am a stubborn person and if you say something to me, be prepared to hear my wrath.
    That's all I can think of for rules, so let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment